NPR Reporter Claims Pompeo Yelled At Her. Pompeo Fires Back With Scathing Statement.

The Daily Wire | 1/26/2020 | Staff
cyanbytecyanbyte (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://dw-wp-production.imgix.net/2020/01/Pompeo-Kelly.jpg?w=1200&h=675&ixlib=react-8.6.4

KELLY: Change of subject. Ukraine. Do you owe Ambassador Marie Yovanovitch an apology?

POMPEO: You know, I agreed to come on your show today to talk about Iran. That’s what I intend to do. I know what our Ukraine policy has been now for the three years of this administration. I’m proud of the work we’ve done. This administration delivered the capability for the Ukrainians to defend themselves. President Obama showed up with MREs (meals ready to eat.) We showed up with Javelin missiles. The previous administration did nothing to take down corruption in Ukraine. We’re working hard on that. We’re going to continue to do it.

KELLY - Staff - Crosstalk - Night - Iran

KELLY: I confirmed with your staff [crosstalk] last night that I would talk about Iran and Ukraine.

POMPEO: I just don’t have anything else to say about that this morning.

KELLY - Sources - Crosstalk - Adviser - Michael

KELLY: These are not unnamed sources. [crosstalk] This is your senior adviser Michael McKinley, a career foreign service officer with four decades experience, who testified under oath that he resigned in part due to the failure of the State Department to offer support to Foreign Service employees caught up in the impeachment inquiry on Ukraine.

POMPEO: I’m not going to comment on things that Mr. McKinley may have said. I’ll say only this. I have defended...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Daily Wire
Wake Up To Breaking News!