Washington DC DAYS 2-3: Motus and POTUS

wdtprs.com | 1/25/2020 | View all posts by Fr. John Zuhlsdorf →
AavyAavy (Posted by) Level 4

It has been a couple of really busy days, so email and blog has taken a back seat.

You may have seen on the news that the March for Life took place and that Pres. Trump – NOW President and soon Re-Elected President – appeared and gave a superb address at the rally.

Stage - Constitution - Mound - Tree - Place

I wasn’t able to get in close enough to the stage, so I duck back out onto Constitution, parked myself on a raised mound under a tree in a place that had more mobile phone bars, and watched the stream. Also, the elevated position gave me the change to scan for people I know. I watch the stream (with a priest from Buffalo – “Please pray for us”, he asked). I spotted Fr. Martin Fox, of the blog Bonfire of the Vanities whom I cite here. A good friend and good parish priest.

I spotted also the troop from the great Mater Ecclesiae in Berlin, NJ. Fr. Pasley is also a friend of many years. Nice homburg, Father.

Friends - Readers - Parts - People - LOTs

While I was spotting friends, readers were spotting me and coming over to introduce themselves. That is one of the best parts of these tripe: meeting the people who read here and finding out where they are from, etc. LOTs of people said hello.

There were very many signs in support of Pres. Trump, the most pro-life President ever.

Fun - Attorney - General - Bill - Barr

This was fun. Attorney General Bill Barr was watching the March from his window. He returned waves.

Just after that wave above, we had a fun moment. He looked...
(Excerpt) Read more at: wdtprs.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
What's more plentiful, hydrogen or stupidity?