Phone repair man paid £40 cash NOT to fix customer's mobile

Mail Online | 1/24/2020 | Vivek Chaudhary For Mailonline
ArceusArceus (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/01/24/13/23821174-0-image-a-18_1579870838828.jpg

A mobile phone repair man was left stumped after a customer paid him £40 NOT to fix a phone and left a note adding: 'Just call my missus and tell her you can't fix it.'

Oli Pickles, 28, was handed the smashed up iPhone 8 plus by a mystery man who refused to leave either his name or any contact details.

Mr - Pickles - Back - Phone - Crisp

When Mr Pickles opened up the back of the phone he found two crisp £20 notes and the note.

It read: 'Bro-keep the money and the phone. Just call my missus and tell her you can’t fix it.'

Mr - Pickles - Number - Voice

Intrigued, Mr Pickles duly rang the number and a female voice answered.

When he relayed the message, she promised to pass it on and thanked him for trying.

Oddness - Incident - Mr - Pickles - Phone

The oddness of the incident immediately caused Mr Pickles to wonder what was on the phone that the man did not want revealing.

But as the cost of fixing the phone was almost double the amount of cash that he was left, the secret of its contents remain safe.

Mr - Pickles - MailOnline - €?I - Phones

Mr Pickles told MailOnline: ‘I’ve been fixing phones for six years and have never been paid not to get one going again. It’s the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
A pox on both their houses!