Davos Bilat #4 – President Trump Meets With President Barzani of Kurdistan Regional Government – Video and Transcript…

The Last Refuge | 1/22/2020 | sundance
ditranianditranian (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com/2020/01/president-trump-davos-12.jpg

[Transcript] – PRESIDENT TRUMP: Well, thank you very much. It’s great to be with President Barzani of Kurdistan. And we have a meeting scheduled. For a long time, we’ve wanted to meet. We’ve worked together very well.

Syria - Standpoint - Border - Turkey - Anybody

As you know, we left Syria, from the standpoint of the border, and that’s worked out great with Turkey. It’s worked out far better than anybody ever thought possible. They have the so-called “safe zone,” and I appreciate everything you’ve done to keep it as safe as possible.

But, very importantly, as you know, we have the oil. And we left soldiers for the oil, because we took the oil and we’re working on that. And we have it very nicely secured.

Thousands - ISIS - Prisoners - Percent - Caliphate

We also have thousands of ISIS prisoners. We’ve taken over 100 percent of the caliphate.

And it’s a very interesting region, but we’ve had a tremendous relationship. And it’s great to be with you. Thank you very much.

PRESIDENT - BARZANI - Thank - Mr - President

PRESIDENT BARZANI: Thank you, Mr. President. Thank you very much. Thank you, sir. Thank you.

PRESIDENT TRUMP: Please. Would you like to say something?

PRESIDENT - BARZANI - Yeah - Opportunity - Mr

PRESIDENT BARZANI: Yeah. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you, Mr. President, to receive us, you know, I mean, in Davos....
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Last Refuge
Wake Up To Breaking News!