Top 10 Tool Box Articles from 2019

Pastors.com | 5/9/2014 | Website
Click For Photo: https://pastors.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/Thumbnail-Top-10-Tool-Box-Articles-from-2019.png

Here’s our most popular articles from 2019!

Spiritual growth is a journey, and that means it takes time. Sure, we want to speed up the process, but we can’t. It’s a lifetime journey where God teaches us one lesson at a time to develop our character so we become more like Jesus . . .

None - Area - Preachers - Counselors - Leaders

None of us are strong in every area. Some of us are gifted as preachers but not gifted as counselors. Some of us are strong leaders but not so good at details. Some of us are good at building relations yet we’re not strong managers . . .

For thirty-five years, Saddleback Church has been making disciples through a very intentional, purpose driven process. And we’ve helped train tens of thousands of other churches to do the same. We’ve always been concerned with five big goals, and as we face another new year of ministry, we’re working toward these same five goals again . . .

Earth - Am

7. What on Earth Am I Here For?

Everyone in your congregation wants to know if life really matters. Members, visitors, even your staff want to know, “What on earth am I here for?” . . .

Pastors - Leaders - Peek - Exam - God

Pastors and leaders, I’m going to give you a sneak peek at your final exam. You’re going to stand before God one day, and he’s going to evaluate your faithfulness . . .

Do you realize that if your weekend attendance totals about 90 people, you’re an above average church (at least in the United States and when measuring by such numbers)? If...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Pastors.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: