How to Design Successful Goals for Your Worship Ministry

ChurchLeaders | 1/20/2020 | Staff
loranseenloranseen (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://churchleaders-eszuskq0bptlfh8awbb.stackpathdns.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/1.20.HOME_.CC.SuccesfulWorshipGoals.jpg

I grew up in a house that was 100 years old. My family was always proud of that fact.

It was a three-story brick farmhouse in the Ohio countryside. Cast iron radiators populated every room. Thick wooden frames anchored every doorway. The builders of this home designed it for success. To stand strong. To accomplish its purpose.

Goals - Successes - Weight - Distraction - Fatigue

Our goals can also be designed for successes. Designed to stand strong beneath the weight of distraction and fatigue.

Unfortunately, most of our goals are designed more like the forts I used to build in the woods. They were fun to make but didn’t last long.

Are - Your - Worship - Ministry - Goals

Are Your Worship Ministry Goals Designed For Success?

At first glance, these seem like great goals. A closer look reveals the inevitable – they’ll crumble at the first gust of wind.

Target - Goals - Goals - Chance - Success

If you’re going to hit your target you have to know what you’re aiming for. Ambiguous goals get you nowhere. Specific goals have a good chance of success. Compare these ambiguous goals vs. specific goals.

Part of the fun of reaching a goal is seeing your progress along the way. A successful goal is a measurable goal.

Change - Difference - Life - Death - Goal

This simple change may be the difference between life or death for your goal. Begin each goal...
(Excerpt) Read more at: ChurchLeaders
Wake Up To Breaking News!