Don Jr. admits he knows Lev Parnas and slams 'weaker Republicans' for advocating for witnesses

Mail Online | 1/19/2020 | Katelyn Caralle, U.s. Political Reporter For Dailymail.com
Celtics2212Celtics2212 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/01/19/21/23602032-0-image-a-2_1579469267260.jpg

Donald Trump Jr. admitted Sunday morning that he knows Lev Parnas, an associate of attorney Rudy Giuliani who claims to have a relationship with Donald Trump.

'I met him at some fundraising events,' Trump Jr. told Fox News' Maria Bartiromo on Sunday Morning Futures. 'He was a donor at a super-PAC, shows up to some of these things like anything else. Honestly, I think it's funny, I didn't realize he was Ukrainian. I thought he was Israeli.'

Problem - World - Couple - Someone - Someone

'That's the problem with how this world works, you take a couple pictures with someone, if someone's a donor, they get in line, they stood at a dinner with 50 people,' the eldest Trump son said.

Other moderate Republicans, like Susan Collins and Rand Paul, have also said they would likely vote for the ability to call witnesses following opening arguments.

Parnas - Center - Impeachment - Inquiry - Fall

Parnas became a center of the impeachment inquiry when he was arrested this fall at Dulles International Airport with a one way ticket out of the country. Parnas and Giuliani, the president's personal attorney, also have a lengthy relationship.

Donald Trump has repeatedly said he doesn't know Parnas even though multiple photos have emerged with the two together – and the businessman has said he will release a new photo of him and the president every time Trump denies knowing him.

Parnas - Figure - Senate - Impeachment - Trial

Parnas could become a key figure in the Senate impeachment trial after emerging publicly in the last few weeks and handing over a dump of images to the House Judiciary Committee proving his closeness with Trump and his children, including Ivanka and Don Jr.

The images also show a card signed by the president and first lady, thanking Parnas for his 'friendship and dedication to our cause – but the card appears to be the type that is sent to campaign donors.

Revelations

The new revelations came as...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!