South Dakota Bill Would Jail Doctors Who Drug or Perform Surgery on ‘Transgender’ Children

Big League Politics | 1/18/2020 | Shane Trejo
ArceusArceus (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://bigleaguepolitics.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/pjimage-2019-11-27T194629.964-1200x630-1.jpg

A South Dakota lawmaker is introducing legislation that would throw doctors in jail who help transgender children along on their gender transition by dosing them with drugs and performing surgeries to mutilate their genitals.

The Vulnerable Child Protection Act, or House Bill 1057, would make it a class four felony for doctors in the state of South Dakota to surgically alter the gender of a child. It would also criminalize a doctor from prescribing puberty-blocking drugs to children as well.

Bill - South - Dakota - Children - Challenges

“It is a bill to protect vulnerable South Dakota children who have some challenges with understanding if they’re a boy or a girl. It’s the same penalty as we established in the Female Genital Mutilation bill, I copied the penalty from that bill. I think of the procedures as similar, they’re both mutilating procedures,” said Representative Fred Deutsch, who proposed the bill during the first week of the new legislative session.

Deutsch said that he became aware of the issue months ago on social media, and felt the need to take action against this bizarre and destructive trend.

Democrats - TREASON - Impeachment - Scam

Should Democrats be charged with TREASON for the impeachment scam?

“I listened to their stories and the next thing I did was check if there’s any doctors in South Dakota that provide these mutilating or sterilizing procedures, I found there were a number of them and decided to draft a bill to protect our children from these doctors,” Deutsch said.

LGBT - Interest - Groups - Pro-degeneracy - Organizations

LGBT special interest groups and left-wing pro-degeneracy organizations are crying foul about Deutsch’s bill.

“What it does affect, is hormone blockers for youth, which just halts puberty. If you get off the pill or the injection, you go ahead and your hormones come back naturally,” said Boots AmongTrees, who has the title of interim vice president with Sioux Falls Pride.

Legislators

“I think it’s really unfortunate to see legislators trying...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Big League Politics
Wake Up To Breaking News!
A pox on both their houses!