Bull-noser: Camera records moose trapping Alaska man in...

Mail Online | 1/18/2020 | Associated Press
stefaniastefania (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/01/19/02/23579072-0-image-a-36_1579399970087.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2020/01/19/3729026399128600792/1024x576_MP4_3729026399128600792.mp4

An Alaska man who was carrying garbage out to his shed had to take cover when a curious bull moose approached him.

A Ring home security camera captured the moment Curtis Phelps became trapped inside the shed while the moose, with just one antler, tried to push his way inside.

Moose - Phelps - Wife - Times

The moose eventually moved on and Phelps escaped after calling his wife several times.

'He's like, let me know when I can get out of the shed,' she said in an interview with the AP. 'I'm stuck in the shed.'

Phelps - Anchorage - Moose - Visitors

The Phelps live in south Anchorage, where moose are regular visitors.

The latest encounter occurred at about 11am last weekend. The family were having a lazy Saturday, Amy Phelps said.

Bag - Garbage - Front - Porch - Husband

She had placed bag of garbage on the front porch when husband Curtis decided to take it to their locked shed.

'He said he walked out and he looked both ways as we always do and nothing was there,' she said. 'All he wore was his hat. He had his cellphone, though.'

Curtis - Trash - Moose - Way - Pace

Curtis unlocked the shed and dumped the trash, but just as he stepped outside he spotted the moose moving his way - and picking up pace.

He ducked back inside and the moose walked up to the door and gently pushed it.

'He - Bit

'He could see him pushing,' she said. 'It´s cracked a little bit.'

Curtis heard footsteps along the side of the building and suspected the moose had moved...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Trump - Just saying what the rest won't