Sex Education Season 2 Finale Recap: Growing Up Is Hard to Do — Grade It!

TVLine | 1/18/2020 | Nick Caruso
kringkring (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://pmctvline2.files.wordpress.com/2020/01/sex-education-season-2-episode-8-finale.png?w=620

It’s been another sexy, albeit, blunder-filled season of Sex Education and the final episode is no different. As we close out the pint-sized sophomore string, lets dive into the deets by character as we inch closer to that cliffhanger and a (fingers crossed!) potential third season.

Ola and Lily | Now that Ola has figured out her pansexuality, she and Lily are together, but not without problems of their own. The girls work through Lily’s vaginismus issues and ultimately seem happy to have and explore each other, despite Lily’s early unrequited feelings following their first kiss. Clearly, this series was never going to be the Otis and Ola Show, but it’s nice to see a new side of Ola and another sector of sexuality explored.

Adam - | - Adam - Place - World

Adam | Adam continues trying to find his place in the world, asking his dad if he can return to school only to be rejected by a man who can’t be bothered by his own son. Adam also tries to get his job back at the convenience store. When Ola goes to bat for him by telling their boss that she forgot to report a broken key, they’re both shown the door. Ola doesn’t seem to mind; Adam is her friend and she loves him. “No one’s ever said I was their friend before,” he says as he scoops her up and holds her tight. I’ve been working overtime trying to dislike Adam, but it’s hard not to feel for the kid.

Eric, Rahim… and Adam! | As with Ola and Otis, it seems Eric and Rahim weren’t built to last either. It only takes one tall and lanky ex-military-school student to come between their physical attraction (Adam…I’m talking about Adam). Before the play, Eric apologies for what he said to Adam at the party and Adam replies,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TVLine
Wake Up To Breaking News!
If the Government could just stop...