7 blessings when we never say no for someone else

www.christianpost.com | 1/18/2020 | Staff
finterfinter (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://cdn.christianpost.com/files/original/thumbnail/23/46/234676.jpeg

Facebook Twitter Email Menu Comment

“And so I tell you, keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives. Everyone who seeks, finds. And to everyone who knocks, the door will be opened.”—Luke 11:9-10

Household - Britton - Principle - Never - Someone

In our household, we have a Britton Principle that we all live by: Never say no for someone else. When my kids were young, they wouldn’t do something because they answered for someone else. It ranged from “Dad, they would never let me have that!” to “Why would they let me go with them?” They said no for friends, family and even strangers — all the time, everywhere, for every situation.

I would ask them how they knew someone’s answer without even asking. They would always reply, “They’re just going to say no, so it’s not worth asking.” Without hesitation, I would remind them of our Britton Principle and encourage them to let people answer for themselves. More often than not, they came back beaming: “I can’t believe it, they said YES!”

Principle - Power - Concept - Bolder - Others

As they grew older, they began to live out this principle and saw firsthand the power of this simple concept. Eventually, I didn’t need to remind them as they become bolder to ask and let others decide for themselves. When we say no for others, we become negative, limit our options and isolate ourselves.

There is an incredible blessing when we simply ask, because we believe the best is yet to come on a daily basis. We become bolder, and we are willing to take risks. We see doors open and possibilities become reality.

Blessings - Never - Say - No - Someone

7 Blessings When We Never Say No for Someone Else:

We believe the best in others.

Opportunities

We increase opportunities.

We empower...
(Excerpt) Read more at: www.christianpost.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
I find it extremely funny when people keep voting and expecting the government to change!
Tagged: