This $20 handheld milk frother is one of the most foolproof kitchen tools I've used to make coffee

Business Insider | 1/17/2020 | Remi Rosmarin
bungienetbungienet (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.insider.com/5c9a30be2cc740674f132e13?width=1200&format=jpeg&imgtype=.jpg

Lattes and cappuccinos are delicious, but those expensive coffee drinks can really add up.

An Amerisleep study found that the average American spends over $1,000 a year on coffee.

Coffee - Drinks - Prices - Coffee - Shops

I love fancy coffee drinks, but don't love paying the high prices at coffee shops. The Aerolatte handheld milk frother is one of the most foolproof kitchen tools I've ever used — it turns any milk into a rich foam in just 20 seconds and costs under $20.

There's no better way to start your day than with a nice cup of coffee. While a plain old drip coffee will usually do, there's something about sipping on a latte or cappuccino that feels just a little more special. But specialty coffee drinks don't come cheap — the average American spends over $1,000 a year on coffee, according to an Amerisleep study.

Caffeine - Kick - Morning - New - York

I'm all about getting my caffeine kick every morning, but with New York City coffee shops charging $5 or more for a latte I've realized I'm better off becoming my own barista. The Aerolatte handheld milk frother is an affordable, easy-to-use solution that'll make quality coffee beverages from the comfort of your own kitchen, and help you save some money too.

The Aerolatte handheld milk frother may be a small device, but it has the power to seriously up the ante on your morning brew. It comes as one piece, but if you'd like you can also purchase a stand to keep the gadget on display and easily accessible. Truthfully, this is one of the most foolproof kitchen tools I've ever used. On one end of the device you'll find a thick handle and on the other end you'll find the frothing head, a circular coil-like thing. I can't tell you the mechanics of it all, but I can confirm that...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Business Insider
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Freedom is Never Free!