Presbyterian Church Pastor: I “Proudly” Support Killing Babies in Abortion

LifeNews.com | 1/9/2020 | Staff
Emzah92Emzah92 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.lifenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/waynegnatuk.png

Standing in the Kentucky Capitol on Thursday, Presbyterian pastor Rev. Wayne A. Gnatuk proudly declared his support for abortion.

Gnatuk, a retired minister from the Presbyterian Church USA, joined Planned Parenthood abortion activists for a rally to criticize two pro-life bills that could help protect unborn babies in Kentucky, according to WLKY.

Minister - Denomination - Whole - Gnatuk - Ministry

“As an ordained minister, I am proudly pro-choice. I am also very proud that my denomination as a whole is pro-choice,” Gnatuk said. Along with his ministry work, he also is the chair of the pro-abortion Kentucky Religious Coalition for Reproductive Choice.

Gnatuk slammed new legislation, state House Bill 142, which would prohibit agencies that promote abortions from receiving state tax dollars.

Years - Service - Agency - Taxpayer - Funds

Years ago, when he ran a ministry-based social service agency that received taxpayer funds, he said he sometimes recommended abortions to people who came in for counseling. In one case, he said he helped a 13-year-old girl get an abortion.

“I provided to her and her parents what some people call all-options counseling,” Gnatuk said. “I helped them to obtain an abortion for the 13-year-old. I absolutely believe that this was the best course of action in that very tragic situation.”

Gnatuk - Women - Girls

To Gnatuk, helping women and girls abort their...
(Excerpt) Read more at: LifeNews.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!