5 Ways You Can Help In My Ministry Transition

Ron Edmondson | 1/6/2020 | Ron Edmondson
MireilleMireille (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://ronedmondson.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/Ron.png

Today I officially begin working for myself. It’s not the first time I’ve stepped into an unknown (I actually think we are supposed to throughout our life), but it seems a bit more daunting in my mid-fifties. (And I realize I’ve got nothing on Abraham or Moses.) Still, I’m totally excited about the days ahead.

Follow THIS LINK if you’re just now reading about this season of transition and want to read more of our story. Basically, we felt we had finished our work and were ready for something new. Plus we really want to be closer to family and community again.

Post - Post - Weeks - Fact - Months

I have to be transparent, this is totally a self-serving post. I’m not sure I’ve ever done a post quite like this one, but I sat on it for several weeks. The fact is I’ve been asked frequently over the last couple months how people can assist me in this new transition Cheryl and I are entering. I love that I have a network of people through this blog, my ministry and our friends who want to support us and don’t take that lightly.

I greatly appreciate the question, so I thought I’d share a few ideas.

Ways

Here are 5 ways you can help:

Pray. Timing is critical in all this, especially for the first quarter of 2020. December wasn’t the best time to enter something new. Most of my future “clients” were busy with Christmas preparations during the month and it was not the best time to sell a house. But this is the way the Lord worked in our life and His timing is always perfect.

House - Dallas - Place - Nashville - Area

We need to sell our house in Dallas, find a place to live in the Nashville area, and I need to book enough work to pay the bills. It’s that...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Ron Edmondson
Wake Up To Breaking News!
There's no problem on the inside of a kid that the outside of a dog can't cure.