Chelsea Lately's Chuy Bravo Dead at 63

TVLine | 12/15/2019 | Nick Caruso
Click For Photo: https://pmctvline2.files.wordpress.com/2019/12/chuy-bravo-dead-chelsea-handler.png?w=620

View this post on Instagram

Happy Birthday to my OG Nugget @chuybravo. I love this picture because--not only does it look like Chuy just launched out of my peekachu, I look like a member of ZZ Top. Happy birthday Chuy, and thank you for 8 years of heavy petting.

A post shared by Chelsea Handler (@chelseahandler) on

Chuy Bravo, who served as Chelsea Handler’s sidekick on her E! talk show Chelsea Lately, died suddenly Saturday night in Mexico City. He was 63. Bravo’s exact cause of death is unknown.

Born Jesus Melgoza in Mexico in 1956, Bravo was the youngest of seven children. The actor/entertainer immigrated to the U.S. at 15, moving to the San Fernando Valley in California before embarking on an acting career in the ’90s. Bravo’s credits included films like The Honeymooners (2005) and Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End (2007).

Role - Handler - Sidekick - Chelsea - Lately

His role as Handler’s sidekick on Chelsea Lately gave him increased notoriety. He appeared alongside Handler on the E! late night show from 2007 to 2014, starring in more than 1,000 episodes.

Handler commended Bravo in a 2007 interview with ET. “The worst part of doing the show is that I have to work five days a week, which I’m not accustomed...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TVLine
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Don't touch that, you don't know where it's been.
Tagged: