Help For the Husband: Gift Suggestions for Your Wife

Ron Edmondson | 12/14/2019 | Ron Edmondson
vpp1219vpp1219 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://ronedmondson.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Christmas-tree-gifts.jpg

Maybe you’ve thought about Christmas for your wife, but you still have no clue what to get her. It’s the same problem every year. Gift card may be what you’re thinking. Cash perhaps. Let your daughter pick something up if she’s old enough.

No sweat. I understand. I’m here to help this year.

Gift - Ideas - Wife - Christmas

7 gift ideas for your wife this Christmas:

A date night a week – or a month – or make up 12 random dates. A movie. (One she picks.) A walk in the park on a sunny, Spring day. Dance lessons. A cooking class. Print a coupon for each. Then give her access to your calendar and let her claim them as needed.

Relationship - Time - Commitment - Life - Commitment

To make any relationship strong takes time and commitment, but we all get distracted by life. Make a commitment to speak less and listen more in the new year. Perhaps you symbolize this with a token of some sorts. Wrap up the remote and give it to her. Would that do the trick? Maybe it is a golf club – one of yours – symbolizing you will give her more of your free time. Maybe it is access to the calendar on your phone. You know the distractions in your marriage. Give her the gift of time with you in the new year.

Put $100 or $50 – whatever you can afford, into a savings account. Label it “future investment in us!” Is there a family trip she’s dreamed about? Perhaps there is somewhere you always promised to take her. Take the first step this Christmas to make it happen someday. A great way to build relationships is to have something to dream about together.

Men - Women - Cheryl - Moments - Night

Many men shy away from these, and many women do also, but for Cheryl and me, some of our most romantic moments were one night...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Ron Edmondson
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Don't believe everything you think...