Ryan Reynolds and Peloton Actress Monica Ruiz Finally Meet After Hilarious Gin Ad

E! Online | 12/12/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/20191112/rs_600x600-191212052532-600-Ryan-Reynolds-Monica-Ruiz-J1R-121219.jpg?fit=around|600:467&crop=600:467;center,top&output-quality=90

Ruiz also recalled being catapulted into the viral limelight. She said only her friends and family contacted her about the spot the first few weeks it was out—just to let her know they saw it. However, that all changed once the spot started getting attention.

"Last week, I started getting all these messages from friends and family and it was just like links and screenshots of everyone's really upset. I'm like, 'About what?'" she said. "I'm starting to read some of it and some of it was really negative. So, I was like 'OK, I can't read any more of this.' So, I kind of stopped reading it thinking, it's going to blow over. But it didn't really blow over as quickly as I thought it would."

Ruiz - Situation

Initially, Ruiz kept quiet about the situation, again thinking it would just blow...
(Excerpt) Read more at: E! Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Appeasement - when you're what's for dinner!