Viewing the NQN 2019 Game Film

Blog & Mablog | 12/9/2019 | Staff
graceygracey (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://dougwils.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/NQN-2019-292x450.jpg

Well then, we have completed our second edition of No Quarter November, and with none of the support staff being hurt or maimed in any way. And as you may recall, last year I followed up all the NQN doings with a post mortem, which you can read here. The salient questions were, at that time, how did the month go, and why did we do it?

Providing you with that explanation last year seemed like a good idea back then, and because it still seems like a good idea, I would like to report on NQN 2019 as well. How did it go this year? And what exactly are we trying to accomplish? These remain reasonable questions, no?

Stats - Mindful - Solemn - Gregory - Nazianzus

I wanted to go over some of the stats with you. I do this, mindful of the solemn warning given by Gregory of Nazianzus, when he cautioned us about tooting our own kazoo. So we want to be careful not to have this be a braggy-brag thing, but rather something more akin to a report issued to the joint-stockholders. I mean, you guys put up with a lot of grief for liking what we are trying to accomplish out here, and so sometimes it must feel like you are the lone weirdo in your church, denomination, or even at the meetings of the Chimacum County Clogging Association. Be encouraged. There are many others out there, other lone weirdos.

So we gave you a report last year, and because you didn’t tell us not to, we are going to do it again. Like right now.

Year - Bit - Detail - Support - Report

But this year we have a bit more detail for you. And by “you,” I mean those of you who are loyal enough in your support to actually read a report like this. And by “a bit more detail” I am...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Blog & Mablog
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: