Democrats Make Me Mad, But It’s An Enthusiastic Mad

The Rush Limbaugh Show | 12/5/2019 | keith doherty
iVchaniVchan (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/APP-120519-Trump-52-percent.jpg

RUSH: I just got an email. “You sound mad.” Well, I am mad. But it’s a good mad, folks — and it’s an enthusiastic mad. It’s an embellished mad. It’s an energized mad. I’m mad that everybody is falling for this in the wrong way. This is so obviously a made-up scam. Here. Paul Sperry had a tweet at about 10:45 this morning. “In CNN interview this a.m., Clinton consultant Paul Begala said he met privately w Nancy Pelosi right after the Dems won the House in 2018 to discuss impeaching President Trump.

“Begala also said Dems will have to keep impeaching Trump if he’s not removed & is reelected,” which we had that aspect of the sound bite. This is something they have been planning regardless of substance. They’re doing this because Trump won. Now, look, folks, I understand. I understand the need that some people feel to refute every charge the Democrats make, such as the president… But here’s how futile it is.

Look - Phone - Call - Transcript - Phone

Let’s take a look at the phone call. The transcript of the phone call’s been released. There’s nothing criminal or impeachable in the phone call. And everybody who’s read the transcript knows that that’s the case. And yet what are the Democrats doing? The Democrats are fabricating! They’re literally lying. They’re making up what the president said on that call. And the media is amplifying it. And our side is duly reacting to it and duly responding to it.

Well, you have to respond to it. The way to respond to it is not to accept their premise. The way to respond to it is accuse ’em of doing what they’re doing. They are making things up. They are fulfilling a political objective they’ve had since the moment they realized they’d lost the election in November of 2016....
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Rush Limbaugh Show
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: