Kamala Harris zings Trump after he mocks her 2020 race exit: 'I'll see you at your trial'

Fox News | 12/4/2019 | Joseph Wulfsohn
TitanSwimrTitanSwimr (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://static.foxnews.com/foxnews.com/content/uploads/2019/10/donald-trump-kamala-harris-AP.jpg

California Senator Kamala Harris cites lack of funding for decision to withdraw from the Democratic presidential field; Peter Doocy reports from Jackson, Mississippi.

Sen. Kamala Harris, D-Calif., swiped President Trump on Tuesday after he mocked her sudden exit from the 2020 campaign trail.

Trump - Past - Glee - Opponents - Race

Trump, who in the past has expressed glee when would-be Democratic opponents exit the 2020 race, had some fun at Harris' expense on Tuesday evening after his former campaign manager, Corey Lewandowski, tweeted about Harris leaving the race.

"Too bad. We will miss you Kamala Harris!" Trump tweeted.

Moments - Harris

Moments later, Harris shot back.

"Don't worry, Mr. President. I'll see you at your trial," Harris told Trump, referring to a potential impeachment trial of the president in the Senate.

Senators - President - Campaign - Trail - Jurors

Several senators running for president will likely be required to leave the campaign trail to participate as jurors weighing whether Trump should be removed from office.

Other senators seeking the Democratic nomination are Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., Cory Booker, D-N.J., Amy Klobuchar, D-Minn., and Michael Bennet,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Fox News
Wake Up To Breaking News!