I tried Apple's new battery case for the iPhone 11 Pro, and I didn't have to charge my phone for 3 days

Business Insider | 11/28/2019 | Lisa Eadicicco
Click For Photo: https://image.businessinsider.com/5ddee6fcfd9db246ac5972f7?width=1200&format=jpeg&imgtype=.jpg

Should you buy it?

If you're looking for a reliable case that will add a significant amount of battery life to your iPhone, the $129 Smart Battery Case won't disappoint. I went three days without having to charge my iPhone 11 Pro when using the case, and its camera button made taking photos feel much more convenient than reaching for the shutter button.

Case - Apple - Products - Choices - Options

But, as is typically the case with Apple products, there are other choices available for much cheaper. Such options include the $34 Newdery iPhone 11 wireless charging case, the $40 Alphatronix iPhone 11 Pro battery case, and the $60 ZeroLemon Rugged Juicer for the iPhone 11 Pro. That latter option from ZeroLemon even claims to offer a significantly longer charge by adding 200% more battery...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Business Insider
Wake Up To Breaking News!
"It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into"--Jonathan Swift