Early black Friday deals: Seven of the best discounts on kitchen appliances on Amazon right now

Mail Online | 11/22/2019 | Nicole Abebe For Dailymail.com
Frost123Frost123 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/11/22/17/21347284-0-image-a-44_1574444157873.jpg

Black Friday may officially still be a week away, but Amazon has already released a series of impressive discounts for their deals week.

And some of the best we've seen yet are on kitchenware. From a half-price egg cooker to discounts on blenders, frothers and air fryers, there are tons of great deals to be found already.

Favorite

Here, we've brought together a few of our favorite.

Today you can save 50 per cent on this electric egg cooker from Dash. The cooker is usually $39.99, but right now you can now pick it up for less than $20.

Egg - Cooker - Colours - Aqua - Poach

The egg cooker comes in five colours, including aqua, black, purple, red and white. It's versatile enough to not only poach, scramble, hard boil and soft boil eggs, but it also acts as a steamer for vegetables, seafood and more.

The double tier egg cooker can hold 12 eggs at a time, and also comes with a poaching tray, omelette bowl, egg holder trays, measuring cup and recipe book. A useful bonus is that all non-electric parts of this device are dishwasher safe, which will save you time on washing up.

CLICK - TO - BUY - ON - AMAZON

CLICK TO BUY ON AMAZON

Currently 25 per cent off, this electric milk frother from VAVA is now just $33. The milk frother comes with four different frothing modes, including hot dense foam, hot airy foam, hot milk and cold froth. You can also get standard latte-style milk in minutes.

Jet - Exterior - Surface - Milk - Hand

The jet black exterior comes with a grooved surface to ensure the milk frother will not slip out of your hand when using it.

Customers love how versatile this device is. One wrote in their review: 'For sure my favourite coffee accessory I have ever had. Everyone in my house loves it and we all use different types of creamers and flavors.'

Cent

Enjoy 39 per cent off...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Drove my Ford to the fjord, but the fjord was dry. . .