Trump Validates My Ukraine Context Take

The Rush Limbaugh Show | 11/22/2019 | George Prayias
Frost123Frost123 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/APP-020118-Understanding-Trump.jpg

RUSH: Trump called Fox & Friends today. You know, folks, it’s very difficult. You know, I’m not a back-slapper, I don’t turn around to try to find my own back with my own hand very often, but I came up with this explanation to people this week, the context of all these things that happen.

And if you understand the context, it all makes perfect common sense. And it is amazing how many people now are utilizing that contextual theory. In fact, Peggy Noonan writes a column today saying even the president’s defenders are not even defending what he did. There’s nothing to have to defend! There’s not a single thing to have to defend here. How in the world can putting all of this in context so that it makes utter perfect common sense be a weak defense? What’s weak is the charges, the allegations. There have been nothing to them from the get-go for three years. Anyway, everybody’s now using this context business, including the president himself.

RUSH - Trump - Appearance - Today - Fox

RUSH: I do want you to hear some of Trump’s appearance today on Fox & Friends. ‘Cause he was unloading.

I still maintain that people cannot possibly understand what Trump goes through every day and what he has to be quiet about. The stuff he sits there and has to listen to about himself and watching this official Washington, D.C., worldwide deep state. Who do you think’s behind trying to sabotage Bibi Netanyahu? Do you think the deep state’s only in Washington? The deep state’s not just in Washington. It’s in the European Union. Israel has their own version of a bunch of bureaucrats that are unelected, trying to undermine the will of people in democratic societies.

Process - Bunch

It’s really what we’re all up against here. It’s us, the democratic process versus a bunch of invisible,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Rush Limbaugh Show
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Drove my Ford to the fjord, but the fjord was dry. . .