Evil Has Officially Lost Its Ancestor Ghost-Loving Mind

TVGuide.com | 11/21/2019 | Maggie Fremont
Click For Photo: https://tvguide1.cbsistatic.com/i/r/2019/11/21/af2b1083-441d-4ad6-83f2-5573152b02c7/thumbnail/1300x867/fc8f2fc154ee22182e0472b9ff1168cd/evil-108-kristen-david-news.jpg

Let's kick this thing off with one astute and deep question I'd like to throw out to you: Um, WHAT IN THE ACTUAL WHAT? David (Mike Colter) and Kristen (Katja Herbers) head upstate to David's father Leon's (Vondie Curtis-Hall) farm, called The Gully, to investigate just why a demonic sigil on the Map of Evil from that codex is popping up on Leon's paintings, and they find the artist throwing a party. You guys, this party has everything: throuples, sangria spiked with hallucinogens, ancestor ghosts, and what I can only refer to as Goblin Baby. Evil has had several truly insane moments (will we ever get clarification on Fire Sex?), but "2 Fathers" might take the cake. And I haven't even mentioned Ben (Aasif Mandvi) and his supernatural double date. So, in follow-up to my original question posed to you, I ask: Excuse me, what?

Kristen and David go to The Gully with the blessing of the Monsignor (Boris McGiver), who has now seen their contraband copy of the demon map and okayed their mission to investigate more of the 60 sigils drawn on it. Anything related to the 60 is no joke. The Monsignor is, however, concerned about David dealing with his father, should he turn out to be a demon. I mean, a natural thing to worry about regardless of the situation, only compounded by the fact that David hasn't seen his father for five years.

Show

Discover your new favorite show: Watch This Now!

That would explain why when they roll up at The Gully, David is taken aback to learn that his father has a new wife. "You know how much I love marriage," is just the perfect explanation. Not only is Leon married to a woman named Esther (Nana Mensah), who is six months pregnant with his child, but...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TVGuide.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Putting government in charge of morality, is like putting Satan in charge of ...