Funding Ministry with Joe Park – Episode 120 | The Unstuck Church Podcast

TonyMorganLive.com | 11/19/2019 | Tony Morgan
AnnieFoxxAnnieFoxx (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i1.wp.com/tonymorganlive.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/ministry-funding.png?fit=1600,900&ssl=1

If you enjoy this episode, subscribe on your device for more:

I think most church leaders would agree that they’re experiencing some shifts in giving. And while it’s not always easy to talk about money, finances resource our ministries and our churches. It’s important that they’re healthy.

Years - Percentage - Households - Charity - %

In the past 15 years, the percentage of households giving to charity has dropped 18%. The research says that the number one corollary to generosity is being a Christian. With trends showing a significant decrease in generosity, how can we adjust? How can we develop cultures of generosity?

On this week’s episode, Joe Park, from Horizons Stewardship, joins me on the podcast to talk all things money and giving. Specifically, you can expect to learn:

Conversation - Staff - Leadership - Team - Meeting

Want to take this conversation back to a staff or senior leadership team meeting?

Our Show Notes subscribers get a PDF download that recaps the episode content and includes a discussion guide you can print out and use at an upcoming meeting.

Opt-in - Leader - Conversation - Guide - Episode

Opt-in here and get the Leader Conversation Guide for this episode, as well as access to the archive.

We use #unstuckchurch on Twitter, and we start a real-time conversation each Wednesday morning when the episode drops. You can follow me @tonymorganlive and The Unstuck Group @unstuckgroup. If Facebook is where you spend your time, I’m there, too.

Review—It - Helps

Write a Review—It Helps!

Particularly on iTunes, your ratings and reviews really do help more pastors discover the podcast content I’m creating here. Would you take a minute to share your thoughts? Just open the the podcast on iTunes on your phone or computer, click Ratings & Reviews, and leave your opinion.

Transcript

Transcript

Sean: 00:02 Welcome to The Unstuck Church Podcast where each week we’re exploring what it means to be an unstuck church. Churches face some unique challenges when it comes to their finances. They’re shifting trends in...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TonyMorganLive.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!