Inside Aaron Carter’s Rocky Journey After Child Star Success

E! Online | 11/18/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2017714/rs_600x600-170814135226-600.Aaron-Carter.ms.081417.jpg?fit=around|600:467&crop=600:467;center,top&output-quality=90

Aaron landed a role in The Fantasticks off-Broadway, reveling in the pressure of being the production's marquee name. "It was difficult because I had to go and I had to learn to be the man," he told Esquire. "I had this whole ensemble that wanted me to the be the star of the show and fill the house up."

He embarked on his After Party Tour in June 2013, but lingering debts continued to plague him and, in November 2013, he made the decision to file for Chapter 7 bankruptcy—his way of finally achieving a clean financial slate.

Adulthood - Taxes - Kid - Lot - Money

"I spent my whole adulthood, basically, with all of these taxes from when I was a kid, when I made a lot of money [and wasn't in control of my finances]," he told Cosmopolitan.com. "So I decided...
(Excerpt) Read more at: E! Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Why do democrats never have to face the reality of what's on the ground, like 2000 years of marriage.