Lord and Miller Team With ‘The Martian’ Author Andy Weir on New Project

/Film | 11/17/2019 | Chris Evangelista
Click For Photo: https://d13ezvd6yrslxm.cloudfront.net/wp/wp-content/images/lord-and-miller-and-andy-weir.jpg

Let me give you some inside baseball talk, folks. Here in the wild world of entertainment journalism certain names garner certain attention. We’re talking about actors, writers, directors, etc. who get people excited. When news breaks about these folks, we must report it. It’s our job. But sometimes the news is maddeningly vague.

Take this story, for instance! Word has just come down that Phil Lord & Chris Miller are going to develop a new movie that sprung forth via an idea by Andy Weir, author of The Martian. What’s the idea? No one knows. Is there a movie title? If there is, we don’t know. But the news is out there, my friends. And I’m here to give it to you.

Deadline - Scoop - Story - Deal - Lord

Deadline has the scoop on this very vague story, stating that it’s the first major deal of Lord and Miller’s Lord Miller company since signing a first-look deal with Universal Pictures. The film is based on an original idea by Andy Weir – but Weir isn’t...
(Excerpt) Read more at: /Film
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God.