Kanye West Calls Himself "Greatest Artist That God Ever Created" at Joel Osteen's Service

E! Online | 11/17/2019 | Staff
hi09hi09 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/20191017/rs_600x600-191117131338-600-kanye-west.cm.111819.jpg?fit=around|600:467&crop=600:467;center,top&output-quality=90

Local ABC station KTRK-TV also posted videos of Kanye's speech.

"There's documentations of me drawing a church and...start a church in the middle of Calabasas," he said. "And even after that I went and made The Life of Pablo album. I said, 'This is a gospel album,' and I didn't totally know how to make a gospel album and the Christians that were around were too, I would say, beaten into submission by society to not speak up and profess the Gospel to, you know, to me because I was a superstar. But the only superstar is Jesus."

Kanye - Album - Record - Jesus - King

Kanye's latest album, the gospel-inspired record Jesus Is King, debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 Albums Chart. It dropped one place this week. During Osteen's service, portions of the rapper's album were played.

During his speech at Osteen's church, Kanye, who has in recent years become a devout Christian and a Donald Trumpsupporter, talked about being silenced when it comes to talking about Jesus publicly, especially in...
(Excerpt) Read more at: E! Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
How's that peak oil working out for you?