Why Harry Styles Is the Male Pop Star We Need Right Now

E! Online | 11/16/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2019718/rs_600x600-190818124825-600-harry-styles.cm.818192.jpg?fit=around|600:467&crop=600:467;center,top&output-quality=90

He's not a clout-chaser: "It's not about me trying to champion the cause, because I'm not the person to do that," he told RS. "It's just about not ignoring it, I guess. I was a little nervous to do that because the last thing I wanted was for it to feel like I was saying, Look at me! I'm the good guy!' I didn't want anyone who was really involved in the [Black Lives Matter] movement to think, 'What the f--k do you know?' But then when I did it, I realized people got it. Everyone in that room is on the same page and everyone knows what I stand for. I'm not saying I understand how it feels. I'm just trying to say, 'I see you.'"

He's not interested in conforming to rigid gender constructs: Fully a fashion icon, Harry's style carries a remarkable fluidity with it. And he wouldn't have it any other way. "What's feminine...
(Excerpt) Read more at: E! Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Speaking only as an infidel......