Kristen Bell shared 'Frozen 2' spoilers with her kids then told them their teeth would fall out if they told anyone

Business Insider | 11/15/2019 | Tom Murray
erinmmarionerinmmarion (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://image.businessinsider.com/5d9e50a2695b584c81480774?width=1200&format=jpeg&imgtype=.jpg

Kristen Bell told Sirius XM radio that she revealed spoilers to her kids ahead of the release of "Frozen 2."

"I told my kids everything … and then it occurred to me that I was in breach of my contract," Bell confessed.

Star - Kids - Teeth - Secret

The star told her kids their teeth would fall out if they shared the secret.

Kristen Bell admitted she shared "Frozen 2" spoilers with her kids ahead of the release of the much-anticipated movie sequel, which premieres November 22.

Kids - Everything - Bell - Interview - Sirius

"I told my kids everything," Bell revealed in an interview with Sirius XM radio on Wednesday, "I was in the mood to be a cool mom."

"I came home and I was like, 'Okay, here's what happens.' After I read the script I told them everything, and they were excited. And then it occurred to me that I was in breach of my contract," said...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Business Insider
Wake Up To Breaking News!
"It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into"--Jonathan Swift