Click For Photo: https://static.makeuseof.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/youtube-private-incognito-nsfw-logging-in-featured-994x400.jpg
If you want to watch an NSFW YouTube video you have to be logged in to your Google account first. The problem is you can’t always log in. Maybe you’re on a shared computer, or it’s just too much hassle when you only want to watch a two-minute clip.
Discover 70+ Awesome YouTube Tricks With Our FREE YouTube Cheat Sheet!
Couple - Workarounds - Website - NSFWYouTube - Trick
Fortunately, there are a couple of workarounds that enable you to watch without signing in. One involves using a website like NSFWYouTube, the other is a neat trick on the YouTube site itself. Let’s take a look.
There are a couple of websites that let you watch age-restricted YouTube videos without signing in.
Web - Browser - YouTube - URL - Trick
They’re both simple to use and work when you’re watching in a web browser. Let’s cover them together as both involve a small YouTube URL trick to bypass the block.
1. Visit YouTube and load up the video you want to watch.
Click - Address - Bar - Top - Browser
2. If you’re prompted to sign in, click in the address bar at the top of your browser window instead.
3. Highlight the part of the address that says youtube.com and change it to nsfwyoutube.com.
Change - Youtube - Com - Com - Hit
4. Alternatively, change youtube.com to listenonrepeat.com. Hit Enter to continue.
5. You’ll now be taken to either of those websites to watch your video. You won’t need to sign in to your account to view them.
Sites - Way - ListenOnRepeat - Option
Both sites work in the same way. We’d recommend ListenOnRepeat as the best option.
It’s a better looking website with more features. You can create an account to save or favorite the videos you like, and also join in the chat on the site’s Discord channel.
NSFWYouTube - Contrast - Features - Website - Tendency
NSFWYouTube, by contrast, has no extra features. It’s also a more rough and ready website and has a tendency to show...
Wake Up To Breaking News!
If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room.