Fred Blomkamp : Precious In The Sight Of The LORD…

Pastor Bill Randles Blog | 11/14/2019 | billrandles
townskey13townskey13 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://billrandles.files.wordpress.com/2019/11/20799840_1561578267228161_4780765880331035924_n.jpg?w=180

For all His benefits toward me?

And call upon the name of the Lord.

Presence - People

Now in the presence of all His people.

Many years ago , when I first visited the beautiful country of South Africa, I enjoyed the hospitality of a beautiful Holy Spirit filled couple, Fred and Wendy Blomkamp. I had never met anyone like Fred before in my life and probably never will. He went to heaven yesterday, and I wish to Eulogize my dear friend and brother.

Fred - Life - Testimony - Race - Horses

Fred had led a hard, sinful life, and he would be the first to tell you that when he would give his testimony, as He often did. He loved his race horses and his excessive gambling and all that went with that kind of life, until he met Jesus Christ.

Fred told me once that when he was a sinner he gave all, 100 percent to his sinful pleasures, now that he was a Christian he was going to go every bit as far if not further.

Fred - Witness - Jesus - Christ - Man

Fred was a sold out witness of Jesus Christ. He had to be the boldest man I have never seen. I have never seen anyone as utterly un self-conscious as Fred Blomkamp. He did not care what anyone thought of Fred Blomkamp, He was always more concerned where they stood with Jesus Christ!

Wherever he went, Fred was distributing tracts, CD’s, Cassettes, of Gospel sermons, testimonies and prophetic teachings. He wanted everyone to know Jesus. Fred was an evangelist from the word “Go”.

God - Fred - Voice - Walls - Doors

God gave Fred a great booming voice, He could literally penetrate the hardest walls and closed doors with that powerful voice. I love the story of the beautiful, sweet refined South African lady I met, who had been at the post office, where she heard and saw Fred witnessing to a customer , whose back was against...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Pastor Bill Randles Blog
Wake Up To Breaking News!