‘Tis the Season to Celebrate

(in)courage | 11/14/2019 | Staff
cobra662cobra662 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.incourage.me/wp/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/111219_Rendell_YouDoYou.jpg

I’m going to make a feather-ruffling, potentially unpopular, and highly controversial statement. It’s probably the most polarizing thing I’ve ever said at (in)courage. Hang on to your hats.

I’ve been watching Christmas movies for weeks.

Yep

Yep.

While finishing my kids’ Halloween costumes, eating their candy, and planning my Thanksgiving menu, holiday movies have been on in the background. I’ve been discussing these movies with my bestie Mary every week on her podcast too (you can listen here!) and working on a second edition of my Advent book, which have also all led to tuning in to my favorite Christmas playlist.

Christmas - Tree

That’s right. I’ve also been rockin’ around the (musical) Christmas tree.

You know what else? Last week, I had my first red cup drink at Starbucks. It was a skim one-pump chestnut praline latte, and I loved every calorie-laden sip.

Carton - Egg - Nog - Week - Combination

I bought a carton of egg nog this week, too. I’ve been diffusing a combination of cinnamon, orange, and clove essential oils nonstop. My mantle currently has both a Thanksgiving-y banner that says gather and a collection of bottlebrush trees, and will soon be full-on Christmas. We are putting up the tree this weekend. It’s pre-lit, so we’ll enjoy the glow without decorations for now, and then the day after Thanksgiving, we will trim it! But yeah, it’s going up. And tomorrow night, we’re going to visit Santa.

GASP!

Thousand

I hear a thousand of you inhaling sharply.

I also believe I may hear a thousand of you clapping. I know I’m not actually alone in my stretch-out-the-celebrations-as-long-as-possible style.

Verb - Holiday - Books - Posts - Holiday-ing

If you know me, you know I love me some holiday season-ing. (Yes, I made it a verb.) I’ve written two holiday books and countless social posts about holiday-ing with my family. We try to go all in, whole hearts out there, and we try to squeeze every drop of joy out...
(Excerpt) Read more at: (in)courage
Wake Up To Breaking News!