The Batman: These 5 actors would be perfect villains for Robert Pattinson

CNET | 11/13/2019 | Staff
k.collazik.collazi (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cnet1.cbsistatic.com/img/vHArmbonBz8KsjhlUhUBjnO-URc=/center/top/2016/11/14/7d0bb8de-89c6-4d42-a9ec-40b95ae02923/gravesnew.jpg

In Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Colin Farrell plays right-hand-man to MACUSA President Picquery, and heads up the Department of Magical Law Enforcement.

The Batman movie directed by Matt Reeves already has its lead in Robert Pattinson but rumors suggest it may soon have another villain or two.

Actor - Jonah - Hill - Wolf - Wall

Actor Jonah Hill (The Wolf of Wall Street) was rumored as a possible DC Comics villain but passed on being in the movie, and now the focus seems to be on actor Colin Farrell to play the Penguin, or perhaps another villain.

Warner Bros. didn't immediately respond to a request for comment.

Actor - Zoe - Kravitz - Batman - Enemy

Currently, actor Zoe Kravitz has been confirmed to be playing Batman's enemy (and occasional love interest) Selina Kyle/Catwoman, while Paul Dano has been added to the cast as Batman villain Edward Nashton/The Riddler in The Batman.

I have my own list of actors who I think would make (perhaps more) interesting Batman villains.

Actor - Zachary - Quinto - Dr - Thredson

Actor Zachary Quinto as Dr. Thredson in American Horror Story.

Most of us know Zachary Quinto from his portrayal of Spock in the recently rebooted Star Trek movies, but Quinto is very good at playing creepy characters. He portrays former horror house owner Chad Warwick in the first season of American Horror Story and psychologist/serial killer Dr. Thredson in the second season. If that's not creepy enough, Quinto also plays the very creepy character Charlie Manx in the current series NOS4A2 on AMC. I could see Quinto as a very creepy version of Scarecrow or even Joker.

Crispin - Glover

Crispin Glover

Actor Crispin Glover plays Mr. World in the TV series American Gods.

Glover - Villain - Charlie - Angels - Charlie

Glover has already proven himself as a formidable villain in Charlie's Angels (2000), Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle (2003), and Lucky Day (2019). He more recently played the character Mr. World -- the New God of globalization and the leader...
(Excerpt) Read more at: CNET
Wake Up To Breaking News!
A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a Government intervention.