The Ultimate Black Friday Shopping Guide 2019 Amazon Edition (Updated)

The Daily Caller | 11/11/2019 | Staff
liizuliizu (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Black-Friday-Article-e1573076835818.jpg

This Article Is Updated Throughout The Week, Prices Are Subject To Change*

Black Friday can be a day of joy for some, but a day of stress for others. If you like shopping and getting great deals without the hassle, look no further. We’ve done the research and found the best Black Friday deals before the crowds hit! That’s right, Amazon has decided to release some of their black friday deals early, letting people reap the savings beforehand.

11/5:

If you’re looking for a new way to cook your favorite foods, we’ve found the perfect purchase for you. This Instant Pot Duo 60 is America’s number one multicooker. It serves up to six people at a time and holds up to six quarts of food. This cooker performs the functions of a pressure cooker, a slow cooker, a rice cooker, a steamer, a yogurt maker, a warmer, and sautés. The accessories included in this purchase are a 1,000 recipe app, how-to online videos, a stainless steel inner pot, a steam rack and so much more. All accessories are dish washer safe, so there is no need to worry about cleaning up after you’re culinary creations.

Item - Product - Rating - Stars - Customer

If you decide to purchase this item, you will not be disappointed. Those who have bought this product gave it an average rating of 4.6/5 stars. One customer has said, ” this is so easy to use, and it’s the perfect size for one or two people. I’ve been making a lot of stews, and I’ll saute the onions, carrots, and meat (if I’m using meat) then add everything else, seal it, and set it for 7 minutes on high pressure. I let it release naturally and have a perfectly cooked, tasty meal every time. This gives me enough for 4 or 5 servings”.

This item is on sale...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Daily Caller
Wake Up To Breaking News!