How Tamera Mowry-Housley Is Turning Her Pain Into Purpose 1 Year After Niece's Death

E! Online | 11/7/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2018108/rs_600x600-181108122950-600.Tamera-Mowry.ct.110818.jpg?fit=around|600:467&crop=600:467;center,top&output-quality=90

View this post on Instagram

Alaina. God, we miss you. Yesterday you were supposed to come home. The questions of why consume my mind. But I must hold on to the fact that our Lord is sovereign. The reality of you not being here hits stronger today. I miss your giggles, I miss your smile, I miss the way you would roll your eyes when you heard someone say something crazy. I miss the way you would so gracefully scoop up Ariah and Aden, and the way you took their hands and walked away to play. You had a heart pure with love and kindness. Oh what this world needs more of now. My children loved you. I loved you. I know I have a guardian angel with me now. But selfishly I want you here with me. Until we meet and sing again.⁣ ⁣ Ironically, 6 years ago today the senseless shooting of #sandyhookelementary occurred. Praying for the families and individuals who have had to endure and survive senseless gun violence. The world moves on. We don’t.

A post shared by tameramowrytwo (@tameramowrytwo) on

Tamera Mowry-Housley knows what it's like to lose a beloved family member to gun violence.

One year ago today, The Real co-host learned her niece Alaina Housley was one of the 12 victims from the Borderline Bar and Grill shooting in Thousand Oaks, Calif.

Hearts - Tamera - Husband - Adam - Housley

"Our hearts are broken," Tamera and her husband Adam Housley shared in a joint statement to E! News soon after the news was confirmed. "Alaina was an incredible young woman with so much life ahead of her and...
(Excerpt) Read more at: E! Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!