The Resistance Won’t Stop When Trump Gets Reelected

The Rush Limbaugh Show | 11/1/2019 | George Prayias
cindy95240cindy95240 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/ZZ-APP-Rush-Flag-Bunting-002.jpg

RUSH: So we’ll start here in Atlanta. Rick, glad you waited, sir. You’re up first. Hello.

CALLER: Hello, Rush. When President Trump wins reelection, as the all-knowing seer of the future, what do you see as the Democratic and the corrupt news media strategy for his presidency for years five through eight? Where do they go next?

RUSH

RUSH: I think it’s gonna continue.

RUSH: Why not? Why not? Everything up to now never happened. Do you realize nothing that they have alleged has happened? Not a single thing has happened. There was no Trump-Russia collusion. Russia didn’t meddle in the election to the point of affecting it.

Trump - Traitor - Trump - Comey - Putin

Trump was not a traitor. Trump did not fire Comey because Putin told him to, as the whistleblower leaked to the New York Times. None of what Trump has been accused of has happened! So you think, “Well, it’s got stop at some point.” No, it doesn’t. They’re gonna keep doing this. They impeached Nixon in his second term. Don’t forget. Watergate’s their model.

CALLER: If the Republicans win the House back, do they finally get something done?

RUSH - Ha - Republicans - House - Back

RUSH: Ha. If the Republicans get the House back will they — (laughing) I’m sitting here thinking, “They damn well better, or else.” But you know what? That’s a really good question that I’m gonna have to think about before giving you the answer you deserve. Hang on. I’ll do that.

RUSH: Our last caller’s question, “If Trump wins reelection, do the Democrats stop with this impeachment effort?” They may stop the impeachment effort. May not. Depends on whether they hold the House or not. It’s not that difficult to predict what the Democrats are gonna do. If Trump wins reelection, some people think, “Well, at that point, Rush, they’ll have to admit that they failed, and they’ll have to come up...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Rush Limbaugh Show
Wake Up To Breaking News!