Robbie Williams says he had to 'take action' or he was 'going to die' after his mental health battle

Mail Online | 2/28/2020 | Chloe Morgan For Mailonline
ajoy26ajoy26 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/10/24/12/20128496-0-image-a-41_1571915982069.jpg

Robbie Williams has opened up about his mental health battle and revealed he knew he had to take action or else he was 'going to die.'

WW, the new Weight Watchers, released a mental health-themed episode of its Wellness That Works podcast with the ambassador, 45.

Episode - Blogger - WW - Ambassador - CandIce

During the episode, hosted by blogger and WW ambassador CandIce Brathwaite, Robbie reflected on some of the challenges he has experienced in life and how at times, it has impacted his mental health.

'Where my mental health lead me to was addiction. I knew I had to take action or I was going to die,' explained the multi-award-winning singer.

'You - Horse - Times - Horse - Percentage

'You can only get bucked off the horse so many times, daily, secondly, minutely, but you just keep getting back on the horse and then your percentage of who you are, where you are and how you feel about yourself and life will get better and better but it's a hard journey.'

In the candid interview, the singing sensation also spoke about his previous social anxiety.

'I - Blanks

'I didn't realise I was filling in my own blanks, so I never feel like I'm enough; I don't feel thin enough, good looking enough, charismatic enough, funny enough,' he explained.

'I want to fit in and found alcohol filled in all of those blanks..then it became a crutch and I became dependent on it and it overtook my life which invariably, it will with people.

'I - Time - Event - Time - Care

'I didn't know it was happening at the time, because you don't, you know that after the event. It takes you an awful long time to take care of that mess.

He continued: 'I got social anxiety...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!