When the One Who Led You to Christ Walks Away

ChurchLeaders | 10/23/2019 | Staff
AavyAavy (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://churchleaders-eszuskq0bptlfh8awbb.stackpathdns.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/10.23.HOME_.CC.OneWhoLedWalkedAway.jpg

When the one who led you to Christ walks away, it can be devastating.

When anyone walks away from the Lord Jesus Christ, it is a devastating thing.

Leader - Books - Church - People

When a respected leader who wrote books, pastored a large church, and who led many people to Christ does it, it can be all the more devastating.

But when it is a respected leader whom God used, not only to help someone grow spiritually, but who led them to Christ, it can prove to be earth-shattering.

Friends - World - Bathroom - Seoul - South

One of my closest friends in the world was in a bathroom in Seoul, South Korea, crying his eyes out as he was reading Dug Down Deep by Joshua Harris. Right then and there he asked the Lord to save him and to give him a new heart. He was saved a few years ago and now this week, Joshua Harris, the man God used to save my friend said the above-mentioned quote at the top of this blog post.

Joshua Harris is a guy who wrote several top-selling books, preached countless sermons, and pastored a large conservative gospel-preaching church in Maryland and has now told the world that he no longer considers himself a Christian.

Stories - People - Lord - Someone - Questions

There are countless stories like this. I know many people who were led to the Lord by someone who now has walked away, and one of the main questions that they wrestle with is: what now?

There are so many questions that can swirl up when people face this difficulty, so I’d like to give you five reminders for when the one who led you to Christ walks away.

One - Walks - God - One

When the one who led you to Christ walks away, remember that God is the one who saves you.

“He has saved us and called us to a holy life—not because of anything we have done but because of his...
(Excerpt) Read more at: ChurchLeaders
Wake Up To Breaking News!
What's more plentiful, hydrogen or stupidity?