2020 Democrats Defend Tulsi Gabbard Against Hillary’s Claims Russia is ‘Grooming’ Her

Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion | 10/21/2019 | Mary Chastain
superdudea (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://legalinsurrection.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/Gabbard-Hillary.jpg

Russia, Russia, Russia!

Failed Democrat presidential candidate Hillary Clinton claimed Russia is “grooming” 2020 Democratic presidential candidate Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI) to be a spoiler in the election.

Support - Hillary - Laughingstock - Gabbard - Opponents

Instead of gaining support, Hillary has become a laughingstock. Gabbard’s 2020 opponents even came to her defense against the once-beloved Democrat.

Here is what Hillary said:

Podcast - David - Plouffe - Adviser - President

Doing a podcast with David Plouffe, a former adviser to President Barack Obama, she insisted that Putin is “grooming” a Democrat for a third-party run next year.

“I’m not making any predictions, but I think they’ve got their eye on somebody who is currently in the Democratic primary and are grooming her to be the third-party candidate. She’s the favorite of the Russians,” Clinton raved.

Rep - Tulsi - Gabbard - Plouffe - Never

She plainly meant Rep. Tulsi Gabbard, as Plouffe said. Never mind that Gabbard ruled out any third-party bid on CNN in August — or that she’s a veteran who put her life on the line for this country.

South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg faced questions about the spat between Gabbard and Clinton on the Sunday morning shows. His answers could also show why he has gained more attention in the latest polls.

Fight - Buttigieg - Issues - Americans - Hill

Instead of talking about the fight, Buttigieg wanted to focus on the issues Americans actually care about. From The Hill:

Buttigieg, the mayor of South Bend, Ind., told Chuck Todd on “Meet the Press” that he did not want to “get in the middle of” the battle over Clinton’s comments.

Todd - Clinton - Critique - Gabbard - Buttigieg

But when Todd asked if he was comfortable with Clinton’s critique of Gabbard, Buttigieg said, “No, I’m not.”

“I’m also not going to get in the middle of it because we, as a party and as a country, have to focus on the future,” he said.

Todd - Party - Task - Hand - President

He explained to Todd that his party “needs to focus ‘on the task at hand right now,’ which includes defeating President Trump.”

Buttigieg responded in almost...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion
Wake Up To Breaking News!