Lizzo Promotes Self-Care at We Can Survive Benefit Concert

E! Online | 10/20/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2019920/rs_600x600-191020094155-600-Lizzo-GettyImages-1182172701.jpg?fit=around%7C600:467&crop=600:467;center,top&output-quality=90

Over $135,000 was raised during last night's We Can Survive benefit show from ticket sales, Twitter activations, and backstage, musical performers "bowled for a cause" and raised an additional $1,000 for every pin knocked down.

Taylor Swift, who also performed during the benefit show, performed toward the end of the night to a pumped-up crowd.

Space - Performance - Lover - Calm - Down

She performed her 1989 single "Blank Space" as well as an amazing performance of "Lover" and "You Need to Calm Down."

The 29-year-old singer also shared what performing at the We Can Survive benefit show meant to her.

Thank - Intercom - AMP - Tonight - Fact

"I want to say thank you so much to Intercom and AMP for having this tonight, honestly. The fact that the benefits go to the American Cancer society really just personally means a lot to me, it means a lot to my family and I know that so many people here tonight really personally relate to and appreciate the fact this night benefits cancer research so thank you to anyone who helped put this on. It's so awesome."

Swift also gushed about the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: E! Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Individuals can exist without government but government can't exist without individuals.