Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done

www.christianpost.com | 10/20/2019 | Staff
shardonay (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn.christianpost.com/files/original/thumbnail/23/34/233456.jpg

If you have been born again through faith in Jesus Christ by the regenerating work of the Holy Spirit, then I have one question for you my friend: Do you hunger and thirst for more of God's presence and power to saturate your soul and your sphere of influence? If so, then you would be blessed to continually offer up this simple prayer in faith to the Lord: "Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done."

Jesus presented those two powerful petitions to His disciples when He gave them "The Lord's Prayer." (Matt. 6:9-13) And it provides us with a beautiful template for all of our prayers. For example, here are some requests that cover key areas of our daily life and witness: "Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in my family." "Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in my church." "Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in the lives of those I am seeking to reach for Christ." "Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done as I use the gifts you have given me to serve others."

Kingdom - Jesus - Heart - Him - Savior

The kingdom of Jesus is established in every heart that receives Him as Savior and Lord. Christians are never called to build their own little kingdom, but rather, we are called to be willing vessels and loving agents of God's grace and mercy in a world where many are deceived by the darkness rather than in love with the light. And since none of us are immune to the spiritual darkness of this world with its agenda and desires, we need the Lord to deliver us whenever darkness seems to be creeping into our own experience.

The strong desire to do God's will is a gift in itself. A.W. Tozer said, "I am Thy servant to do Thy will, and that will...
(Excerpt) Read more at: www.christianpost.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: