Unhinged: Tom Arnold Tweets JFK-Style Assassination Threat Against Trump

Conservative Firing Line | 10/19/2019 | Staff
marika (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://conservativefiringline.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/tomarnold.jpg

Click For Photo: https://conservativefiringline.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/tomarnold-1200x630.jpg

Tom Arnold, the man best known for once being Roseanne Barr’s husband, posted a tweet taunting President Trump over his rally in Dallas and warning him of a JFK-Esque assassination attempt.

The President held a rally described by Fox News as ‘enthusiastic’ and having a “massive crowd of approximately 30,000.”

Trump - Video - Crowd

Trump tweeted a video of that same crowd waiting to get in.

“Just arrived at the American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas,” he wrote. “Will be out shortly as we wait for more of you to get in!”

Arnold

This apparently triggered Arnold.

“Don’t get too cocky traitor,” the failed comedian wrote. “They showed up for JFK too.”

Arnold - Tweet - Twitter - Rules - Rarity

Arnold’s tweet has since been removed by Twitter for violating their rules, a rarity by the social media platform when it comes to liberal D-List celebrities spouting unhinged threats.

Think of Arnold as a less sane version of Randy Quaid at this point in his career.

Secret - Service - Look - Celebrity - Threat

We’d be surprised if the Secret Service wasn’t involved in taking a look at the celebrity yet again over what could easily be construed as a veiled threat against the President. Or at least an incitement to violence for his followers.

It wouldn’t be the first time Secret Service paid him a visit either. In November of 2018, the ‘Nine Months’ actor reported that agents had visited his house after he tweeted a challenge to engage President Trump in a fight.

@ - Me - America - Arnold - Body

“I say put up or shut up @realDonaldTrump Me vs You. For America,” Arnold tweeted. “First body slam wins. Any Rally. Any Time.”

Aside...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Conservative Firing Line
Wake Up To Breaking News!