Transcript: Post Chemo Ebenezer

Adrian Warnock | 10/19/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://wp-media.patheos.com/blogs/sites/298/2019/09/68B7488E-2738-4DD4-8D87-DC09E15C616A.jpeg

Click For Photo: https://wp-media.patheos.com/blogs/sites/298/2019/09/68B7488E-2738-4DD4-8D87-DC09E15C616A-768x880.jpeg

A Transcript of my six months post Chemo update. Not much has changed health-wise since this was posted as a Facebook Live, but thanks to the Descript app I can now share the full text below.

Well, hello everyone and welcome to Facebook live as you know, I’m Adrian Warnock and this is the first time I’ve actually done a Facebook live since January believe it or not. I don’t know how it’s been for you but the years sure gone fast for me.

Bit - Garden - Background - Conservatory - Bit

So here I am and you can see bit of my garden in the background the I’m sitting in my Conservatory. So it might be a little bit echoey and it’s actually six months exactly today that I had my last dose of chemotherapy.

So that day I would have gone up to the hospital had an infusion and then come home and obviously well. You know those who have been through that will know a bit about what that’s what that’s like, but six months on is kind of a critical moment. And in fact this week, I will go back and see the doctors but I’ve had a number of blood tests in the last six months and they’ve all suggested praise God that the the numbers are really good.

Today - Sort - Old - Testament - Times

So I just really wanted to today to mark this six-month sort of anniversary few like much like they did in the Old Testament. You may remember as a few times. And the Old Testament where they put stones down and obviously I’m not going to put physical Stones down. But this is like a marker point for me here.

We are six months on from chemo. We’re about to enter the new term and yes, the beard is gone. The beard is gone. And this is significant for...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Adrian Warnock
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Nie wieder, unelected bureaucrat's running our country