Justin Bieber spotted wearing all pink drew brand ensemble in LA... as Hailey goes on the defensive

Mail Online | 7/7/2018 | Cailley Chella For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/10/19/01/19909038-0-image-a-81_1571446766158.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/10/05/4945246821178980690/1024x576_MP4_4945246821178980690.mp4

He's often spotted being ferried around in a black bus while wearing colorful Drew brand ensembles, and Friday was no different.

Justin Bieber, 25, was spotted out and about in Los Angeles in a pink, teddy bear patterned matching shirt and short set.

Sorry - Hitmaker - Laid - Look - Baseball

The Sorry hitmaker paired the laid back look with a black baseball cap and black slippers.

His slippers, also from his drew brand, featured a yellow smiley face on top.

Bieber - Gold - Wristwatch - Gold - Ring

Bieber accessorized with a gold wristwatch and a gold ring on his ring finger.

The pop singer was later photographed hopping back on the bus with a white paper bag in hand.

Shirt - Outing - Pair - Calvin - Klein

His shirt was unbuttoned after the outing, revealing a pair of Calvin Klein boxers that peaked out from under his shorts.

The outing comes after Bieber's wife, Hailey Bieber (née Baldwin), went on the defensive after fans called her out for celebrating Halloween while calling herself a Christian, Buzzfeed reports.

Model - Instagram - Stories - Share - Message

The model, 22, took to her Instagram stories to share a message that justified her choice in celebrating the pagan holiday, originally written by fellow Hillsong Church member, Pastor Nathan Finochio.

Finochio’s wrote the explanation in response to being asked if he felt Halloween was a 'yes or no.'

Christian - Idea - Everything - Culture - Screenshots

'I’m a Christian. Do you have any idea what that means historically? It means I redefine everything in culture,' he wrote, as captured in screenshots by Twitter user @portalbaldwin and BuzzFeed News. 'Pagan Feast of Winter Solstice? Oh that’s now JESUS BIRTHDAY. Pagan Feast of Spring Planting? Oh that’s now EASTER WEEKEND. Pagan Celtic Festival involving dressing...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!