HUGE! George Papadopoulos: This was “Tantamount to Treason” – Joseph Mifsud Spied on Gen. Flynn Two Months Before He Spied on Me (VIDEO)

The Gateway Pundit | 10/18/2019 | Staff
cute16 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/papadopoulos-mifsud-1200x630.jpg

George Papadopoulos joined Laura Ingraham on Friday night after news broke earlier today the DOJ investigator John Durham has recovered two Blackberrys belonging to CIA asset Joseph Mifsud.

Papadopoulos believes the Obama administration’s spying on the Trump campaign was “tantamount to treason.”

Papadopoulos - Spying - Trump - Campaign - Comey

And, according to Papadopoulos, it is now clear that the spying on the Trump campaign started much earlier than Comey or Brennan have admitted.

George Papadopoulos: Basically how I would summarize this, the grand statesman under Rome, Cicero, you know what he said? He said a nation can survive the ambitious and the fools but it can’t survive the treason from within. What I think happened in 2016 and all of the events surrounding the 2016 campaign and the spying that took place on me and Michael Flynn and others was tantamount to treason. What happened was there was an intelligence agency with an ax to grind with candidate Trump and obviously President Trump, where we see the Russia hoax now evolving into Ukraine-gate. This is not...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Gateway Pundit
Wake Up To Breaking News!