The Apple Card has changed the way I look at spending money and helped me in my ongoing effort to stay debt-free

Business Insider | 10/18/2019 | Gina Zakaria
roxy2707 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://image.businessinsider.com/5da8c7c74af90924c8430312?width=1200&format=jpeg&imgtype=.jpg

The Apple Card has really changed the way I look at spending my money.

The Map tool is one of my favorite features. It helps me narrow down exactly where my purchases were made, so that I can track my spending more effectively.

Interest - Payments - Card - Top - Finances

By showing me how much interest I'd owe and reminding me of upcoming payments, the card makes it easier for me to stay on top of my finances and remain debt-free.

It doesn't completely replace my favorite cash-back cards like the Ink Business Unlimited Credit Card and the Costco Anywhere Visa® Card by Citi, but it's definitely one of my top cards.

Read - Finance - Coverage

Read more personal finance coverage.

The new Apple Card is different than any other credit card I've owned, with features and perks that other credit cards don't offer. My husband and I decided to apply because we felt the card would enhance our purchasing experience as well as well as help us manage our spending in an easier way — and it's met all of our expectations.

Frugal - Convert - Credit - Cards - Fee

Being The Frugal Convert, I primarily choose credit cards that don't have an annual fee, since in my case, the fees would cancel out a large portion of my cash-back earnings.

One thing I love about the Apple Card is that it doesn't charge an annual fee, or over-the-limit fees, foreign transaction fees, or late fees. We're planning a trip to Egypt this December and I'm looking forward to using the Apple Card for my purchases without worrying about extra fees.

Apple - Card - Balance - Easier - Credit

The Apple Card has even made paying off my balance easier. I always try to pay my credit card balance in full every month, but it's good to know that if for any reason you can't make the full payment, you have options. I love that Apple makes it easy to see how much interest...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Business Insider
Wake Up To Breaking News!