Disturbance in The Force? President Trump May Be In Grave Danger

NewsWars | 10/17/2019 | Staff
KHALED (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.newswars.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/plot-assassinate-trump.jpg

President Donald Trump is set to hold a rally in Dallas, Texas on Thursday night and many Americans are on edge as his political enemies continue to hurl veiled and not-so-veiled threats at him.

The reason the Dallas rally is being focused on is that during Tuesday’s Democratic debate, former Vice President Joe Biden said, “What I think is important is we focus on why it’s so important to remove this man from office…, before stuttering “on the 17th,” and changing the subject to George Washington.

Date - Trump - Dallas - Rally - Dallas

The 17th is the date of Trump’s Dallas rally and Dallas, Texas is where President John F. Kennedy was assassinated in what many still believe to have been a Deep State hit.

The rally is being held at the American Airlines Center which is less than one mile away from Dealey Plaza, the location of the Kennedy shooting.

Switch - State - Mind - Brain - Force

Flip the switch and supercharge your state of mind with Brain Force Plus!

Also, during a Tuesday press conference on the Democrats’ impeachment inquiry, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi showed off a bracelet made out of “bullets in the color orange” before saying, “I told the president ‘we’re not going away.’”

Wednesday - Meeting - President - Trump - Nancy

Wednesday, after abruptly walking out of a meeting with President Trump, Nancy Pelosi said, “I pray for the president all the time and I tell him that. I pray for his safety and that of his family. Now we have to pray for his health…”

Another Democrat candidate reiterated the importance of the left getting rid of Trump during Tuesday’s debate, stating, “We’ve got one shot to make Donald Trump a one-term president, and how we talk about each...
(Excerpt) Read more at: NewsWars
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tyranny has such cute names, like Democrat, Republican, Congress, Senate...