You are all going to die. That’s not a threat, it’s a fact. Great AUDIO reflection on YOUR future.

wdtprs.com | 10/17/2019 | View all posts by Fr. John Zuhlsdorf →
chicana948 (Posted by) Level 3

I often write about the petition in the Litany that God preserve us from a “sudden” and especially “unprovided” death, that is, no time to repent and no opportunity for the last sacraments and, hopefully, Apostolic Pardon.

Ann Barnhardt, online might be likened to a hybrid of Hello Kitty and the Incredible Hulk, and I mean that with my most cordial respect. Heck, I’ve been called, “A cross between Kung Fu Panda and Wolverine.”

Podcast - Ann - Reflections - Death - Reality

In her Podcast #95, Ann has one of the best reflections on death, the reality that we are going to die, that I have ever heard, anywhere. Start at 14:15.

In that podcast she also presents a position for which she is now well-known, namely, that Francis is an anti-pope. Whether she is right or wrong is not, in this case, the important thing.

Reflection - Suffering - Illness - Death

Her reflection on offering personal suffering, aging, illness, and death is really good.

It is the sort of thing that I hope ALL of you think about, ponder – really weigh, every day or at least often.

Four - Things - Catechesis - Reflection - Prayer

The Four Last Things are not optional in our catechesis or our reflection or our prayer or in the preaching from the pulpit by priests and PLEASE bishops. They merit attention just as other articles of Faith merit attention.

There are Three Divine Persons in One Godhead. You are going to die. Jesus is God and man. You are going to die and be judged. Christ died for our sins and rose again. You are going to stop breathing one day and you will go to your eternal judgment. Christ founded the One, Holy, Catholic, Apostolic Church and gave it His own authority. Your heart will cease to beat, and soon. The Seven Sacraments, instituted by Christ as the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: wdtprs.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!