Dystopian Democrat Debate Was Hard to Watch

The Rush Limbaugh Show | 10/16/2019 | George Prayias
eymira (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/APP-101619-Dem-Debate-RUSH.jpg

RUSH: Man, oh, man, it was hard to watch last night. I kept hoping that somehow something would happen that would make the time fly, but it didn’t. And the worst part about it, I mean, really what was it? What was this debate last night? It just seemed like another night for CNN. Instead of three people bashing Trump, we had 13 or 14 of them bashing Trump. It was just 13 or 14 people advancing or talking about the Democrat agenda.

But, man, when that many people are engaged, I’ll tell you, the overwhelming or overarching sensation I got was just total dystopian. Good Lord, folks, listening to those people talking about life, listening to them talk about the country, all is lost, everything’s hopeless.

Everybody - Stage - America - Bunch - People

And it appeared that everybody on that stage looks out across America and sees a bunch of people barely making it, barely hanging on, desperately clinging to every word uttered by anybody from government as the only way they have any chance of having an enjoyable life or any kind of a future. I mean, it was misery on parade.

There wasn’t one thing optimistic. There wasn’t one thing uplifting. There wasn’t one candidate who looked out into the camera, looking out across America, and encouraged anybody! There wasn’t a single syllable of encouragement in this debate last night. It was simply a bunch of people covering up for Biden. Boy, did I call that.

Did - People - Plugs - Basis - Corruption

Did I tell you people they wouldn’t try to take out Plugs on the basis of the corruption of him and his son because they’re all exposed to it? So they’ll take him out on some other basis, he’s too old, he’s been a great war horse, time has passed him by, all of these things were very obvious last night. But,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Rush Limbaugh Show
Wake Up To Breaking News!
A slice out of infinity
Tagged: